DELIVERY, SHIPPING, CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICY
QATC (Europe) Ltd, 12 Eldon Way, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4AD
Office number: 01702 208188
All Goods purchased through Our Site will be delivered to you on the delivery dervice selected and this will be confirmed via a shipping Confirmation email unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control,). If We are unable to deliver the Goods on the delivery date, we will contact you to discuss an alternative delivery date. Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address you have provided. Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due. Any refunds due under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
This website is only for delivery of products to customers in mainland UK addresses, we can not deliver to some Scottish highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland. We also cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, BFPO or some Military addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. This is due to the shipment of high powered batteries via air
All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
CANCELLING AND RETURNING GOODS:
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period of seven working days, following the day on which you receive the goods. Within the 14 days you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your order is submitted.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period. Please contact us via one of the options below. Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details: Telephone: 01702 208188; Email: email@example.com; In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
3. We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however, please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
4. If goods have been delivered, we may ask you to return the goods to us.
Refunds under this Clause will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of receipt.
Refunds under this Clause may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances: We will reimburse you on collection of the returned goods. Please be aware that payments made through Payment portals will be returned via the same payment method, less the Payment transaction fee. (unless these goods are faulty or have been delivered by us in error).
7. Refunds under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS:
By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please Contact us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement at our discretion.
Your available remedies will be as follows:
Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 14 calendar days right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 14 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a repair or replacement or a spare part but this is at our discretion. We will bear any associated costs and will action any agreed remedy within a reasonable time. In certain circumstances, we may instead offer you the alternative, but this will be proportionate to the circumstances.
If you request a repair or part during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
If, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described), you may reject them in exchange for a refund. To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause, please Contact us to arrange for a collection and return. Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund. Refunds under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions. [This is subject to sub-Clause 19.2 and any purchaser to whom the guarantee has been transferred under that sub-Clause will be entitled to enforce the guarantee.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms and Conditions as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within 60 days of your cancellation.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency
Coupon Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to users of our website with a UK address, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must also be a UK address.
- One coupon redemption per user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless canceled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, credit card, debit card or finance options that we make available at the checkout.
- To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price may be required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price).
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter coupon code when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with our User Agreement and policies.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
- This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- We will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- We reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in our opinion make it necessary for it to do so. We reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- QATC (Europe) Ltd is the organiser of the promotion. We may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.